Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Back to Work...& other things

I have been off of work for a month. It hasn't felt like a vacation since Maya is a bit of a high-maintenance baby (when she reads this years from now I hope she feels guilty for that!), but it has been so nice to not be working and to be home and be a mom. I have gotten a few tasks done that I wanted to do while I was off of work...like cleaning out my file cabinet and then filing away a bunch of papers and getting some reading done on Fablehaven 5...but there are other things that I wanted to get done, but didn't. I wish I could have a couple more weeks, but since I am no longer getting paid to stay home, back to work I go.

Maya has been really difficult to get in any sort of a schedule, so we will have to continue working on that. I am working on getting used to the extra time involved to go anywhere now and all of the stuff that needs to go with her anywhere---diapers, wipes, bottles, etc. Last night we ventured to the rec. center for the first time since her birth. Katelyn and Kira went swimming. I took the stroller and went and walked on the indoor track (managed about 20 minutes before she started fussing).

Grandma Rowe (my mom) is still here. She leaves on Tuesday. I hope I can handle this.

2 comments:

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

I know you can do it, you are wonder woman!!!

Derek-Jenny-Kaitlynd-Ethan-Dylan said...

Now it is your turn! BLOG!!!

LOL