Tuesday, November 18, 2008
GO, COUGS!!!
As anyone that lives anywhere near Utah knows, this Saturday will be the BYU vs. University of Utah football game. As BYU alum, I pretend to care if BYU wins. Truthfully I only like football if I am there in person (and even then it is iffy)...could care less if I gotta watch it on TV. However, Katelyn and Kira are much more interested in the game outcome. They thought the game was last night, so both of them painted their faces and dressed in their favorite team colors (Kira in BYU blue. Kate in Ute red...probably mostly due to the fact that she wants to be different than mom in pretty much EVERYTHING!)...they were then disappointed to find the game is not until the weekend. Anyway, who are you rooting for???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Go UTAH UTES! This comment is not suggesting that UTES ARE BETTER THAN COUGARS. It would not be nice to say that UTES ARE BETTER THAN COUGARS. So do not read this and know that I mean that UTES ARE BETTER THAN COUGARS! Even though they WON 8 YEARS IN A ROW TO COUGARS, don't know that I think that UTES ARE BETTER THAN COUGARS!
- Katelyn
PS Seriously, don't think that UTES ARE BETTER THAN COUGARS, even though they are.
Copyright Katelyn T 2008
GO UTES!
Katelyn T
Copyright Katelyn T 2008
COUGARS STINK! COUGARS ARE WEAK! EVERYONE KNOWS UTES CAN'T BE BEAT! GO UTES!
Katelyn T
Copyright Katelyn T 2008
go utes! i heart utes
Katelyn
Copyright Katelyn T 2008
I have alot of mixed feelings about the upcoming game. Although I like the cougars better, the utes will win. They are ranked much higher than BYU, and they beat alot of the really big teams this year. Althoug BYU has stepped up to the plate a couple of times, when playing a real ranked team (TCU) they couldnt get it done. On the other hand, the Utes are undefeated and have beaten both Michigan and TCU, both really tough and more of a favorite at the beginning of the season. Anyways, it will be really close, but Utes will win, especially becuase they are at home and that the Utes are better than ever. And the fans will be pumped and U of U will pull it out in the end,
Nice predictions Colton. I can't wait to see what happens!
Go Blue...or Go home!!
HMMMMMM! You can never predict the outcome of a BYU UTAH game. 50/50 on this one. I have to say that BYU has been humbled and i think they will pull it off. We are starting to take a small liking to BOise State. If they win their last 2 games and BYU beats UTah than Boise State will recieve a BCS game. So for us it will be a win win situation if this were to happen. Now if it came down to a Boise State and BYU game. Hands down BYU! I really enjoy college football rivalry.Good luck UTes and Cougars and may the best team win!
RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, RAH, GO COUGARS!
Post a Comment