Ok...I just saw something on the news and I must vent. A little while back some kid got killed by a bear while his family was camping in the mountains. I just saw on the news that the mother is suing the federal government for two million dollars because they didn't put up signs that there was an aggressive bear in the area. ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING ME??? HELLO!!!!!!!!!! Wilderness = wild animals retard! I am sorry...I am sure it was awful and incredibly painful to lose her son. That sucks and I feel bad for her that she has to go through that. But come on!!! That's like suing for getting bitten by a shark while swimming in the ocean...it is a risk of the environment...if you don't want to assume the risk, DON'T GO THERE!!!! It's ridiculous, frivolous law suits like that that clog up our judicial system and make it incredibly inefficient. The thing about it that really annoys me is that she probably will get some sort of settlement because it is cheaper than the government fighting it in court. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok...I vented I feel better. Does that tick anyone else off? Or is it just me?
(And why am I watching the news at 5 am???)
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is really annoying. The thing I can never understand is how the lawyers can help people do dumb stuff like that as their careers. I don't dislike all lawyers since I have relatives and friends in law school. But the ones that go along with all the ridiculous things people can sue for drive me crazy. And why are you watching tv at 5 am? That's basically middle of the night for me!
I say the government should sue her for not watching her kid responsibly. But, seriously, people just get greedy. I agree with your rant but, not with your watching of 5 am television.:)
I thought that they overturned it?
Deb.. You make me laugh! I totally agree with you on this though!!
Have a good weekend!! I'm jealous you don't work tomorrow!
Post a Comment