Last weekend Chris and Lindsay were sealed at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a rather blustery day, but warm feelings filled my heart knowing that now they are sealed as an eternal family. I'm so happy for them.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Christmas
I am just really loving the Christmas season this year. I have been making treats like crazy, which I haven't done in years! I am nearly done with Christmas shopping. This Christmas will be the first time that we have ever had all five of the kids together on Christmas Day. We are so excited. I think it is going to be a really special holiday for us.
Last weekend Chris and Lindsay were sealed at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a rather blustery day, but warm feelings filled my heart knowing that now they are sealed as an eternal family. I'm so happy for them.
Last weekend Chris and Lindsay were sealed at the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was a rather blustery day, but warm feelings filled my heart knowing that now they are sealed as an eternal family. I'm so happy for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They are a cute little family!
Post a Comment